Enterprise Software for Management, Backup & Recovery
Leverage your investments in the Modern Data Center. Businesses just like yours are modernizing their data centers with virtualization, storage and cloud technologies to try and meet today’s business needs and lower costs—but it’s not working! Despite massive investments, these businesses are struggling with exponential data growth of 30%—50% per year, and end users are still losing data and can’t access data and applications 24/7. This opens a gap—an “availability gap”—between the requirements of the Always-On Business and IT’s ability to deliver on those requirements.
What side of the availability gap are you on?
– Rapid recovery of what you want, the way you want it
– Near-continuous data protection and streamlined disaster recovery
– Guaranteed recovery of every file, application, or virtual server, every time
– Low-risk deployment with a production-like test environment
– Proactive monitoring and alerting of issues before operational impact
Get your backups off site without the cost and complexity of managing an offsite infrastructure. Veeam® Cloud Connect provides a fully integrated, fast and secure way to backup and restore from the cloud. Simply choose QSI as your Veeam service provider and point your backups to their hosted backup repository—offsite backup has never been so easy! Veeam delivers powerful and reliable features and functionality to help you avoid the risk of catastrophic data loss.
StorGrid Disk Image Backup can incrementally stream backup and initiate instant recovery of complete system with built-in P2V support. By combining the power of application consistent snapshots using Microsoft VSS writer and our scalable and patented block file system, IT Managers can now initiate complete system restore in minutes. Reduce backup time and improve your RPOs through block-level, incremental-forever, application-aware backup in a consistent state with deep VSS integration.
– Backup the entire system at run-time and ensure the recovery of operating system and applications.
– Mount backup as VHD and IMG files, instantly boot them within virtual machines (VM) without the need to restore the entire image and achieve any point-in-time granular recovery.
– Synthetic merge scheme with Auto-Merge feature delivers complete automated physical server backup management by consolidating the incremental versions to give you the latest merged VHD file for easy and instant restores.
– Eliminate the risks associated with manual backup by setting up the schedule on how often backup should run throughout the day.
– Volume changes which are periodically auto merged on top of existing full/synthetic backup delivers huge savings on resources, bandwidth usage and maximum utilization of disk storage.
– You can backup a VMware or Microsoft Hyper-V host machine in an image or convert an image file to a VMware (VMDK) or Microsoft VHD image file format to run it on a virtual machine.
– Complete on-demand backup verification of image chains to ensure that your backup images are in a known good state for fast and reliable recovery should a disaster occur.
– Enjoy powerful 256 bit AES encryption and make sure your data is safe and secure from security threats.
– Automatically backup disk images of critical applications like MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Exchange etc in virtual machines.
– Manage all backup and restore operations from a single easy-to-use intuitive console with Scheduled Task List window to simplify backup task management.
SuiteCRM is an award-winning open source Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application. It is an enterprise-ready, robust, powerful and extensible alternative to traditional proprietary CRM applications such as Salesforce, Oracle, SAP and Microsoft Dynamics.
By breaking down departmental silos, and giving every customer-facing employee the tools they need to be more effective every day – SuiteCRM provides a unique value and return on investment not seen in other CRMs. Only SuiteCRM allows organizations to build truly automated end-to-end processes that help businesses focus on what matters most: making every customer relationship extraordinary.
Complete with Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Pipeline, Tasks, Calendar, Forecast, Contracts, and much more.
As a Microsoft Services Provider License Agreement (SPLA) partner we can license the latest eligible Microsoft software products to provide software services and hosted applications to end customers. With out SPLA service you can license eligible Microsoft products on a monthly basis, during a three-year agreement term, to host your software services and applications on-premises or in the cloud. Volume Licensing customers can license their server applications on-premises or in the cloud on our qualified shared hardware environment. Get details about License Mobility through Software Assurance.
Digital business transformation is creating new opportunities and risks in every industry. VMware helps IT become Brave New IT with our One Cloud, Any Application, Any Device architecture. By unifying private, managed and public clouds into one hybrid cloud, our customers accelerate innovation, engage customers with new mobile-cloud applications, and govern risk. VMware’s One Cloud, Any Application, Any Device architecture enables customers to rapidly develop, automatically deliver, and safely consume all applications. Built on the foundation of the Software-Defined Data Center—which fully automates the virtualized infrastructure of compute, storage, networking and security—this software-defined approach enables customers to implement unified hybrid cloud and fully realized business mobility.
You can get these software offering for on-premise installation or cloud hosted environments on a convenient monthly recurrent plan.